Mitrofanov Andrey Sergeevich
Head of Technical Department a
Production and Supply
The first director of the plant was assigned Astrejko Semen Semenovich . He led the artel, and then the plant from 1953 to 1961. Before our country at that time, the task was to finally heal the wounds of the war, to ensure, on the basis of the rise of industries, the growth of people's material well-being. Machine-building - the production of metal-cutting machine tools became increasingly important. To equip them, they needed technological equipment: machine vice, rotary tables, lathe chucks. The mastering of the output of these products was entrusted to the Baranovichi plant of machine accessories. The design and technological documentation, as well as the equipment, were transferred by the Leningrad plant of machine accessories. Some of the machine operators were trained in Leningrad, the rest were trained in the course of development. The tasks for the plant's team were serious, even by today's standards. Within three months it was necessary to master the release of machine clamps P7-4. Over the next three months, master the production of another model of the grip P6-G1, and by the end of 1956 - turntable P6-61. At the same time, the concept of development included installation and commissioning of 50 units of technological equipment with subsequent production of suitable parts in accordance with design and technological documentation. The plant team coped with the task with honor.
With the development of new products from production, old products were removed. In the second half of 1956, old products were withdrawn from production, which were still produced by the artel. In 1957, the plant team made many efforts to improve the technological processes, increase production capacity. The output of the grip P7-4 increased twofold in comparison with 1956, the tables of rotary ones - several dozen times. The collective of the plant has grown to 320 people, the production areas have considerably expanded. Up to 100 units grew machine tool park of technological equipment. The issue of increasing production capacity was also paid much attention in the following years. Preparations were under way for the development of new types of products, taking into account the demand of the national economy. Technical characteristics of previously mastered products were improved. The plant expanded, grew. A new production building was built in the economic way, where the tool section was located. A little later, the building is built for the 2nd mechanical section with an area of 720 m². With the growth of volumes, specialization of production sites became a necessity. In the 1st mechanical section, the production of machine vice was concentrated, and in the second, the production of rotary tables. Specialization contributed to a sharp increase in output and improve its quality. In 1960, the development of new types of products continues. The vice of TP-4 with a width of 320 mm sponges with a reinforced base was mastered for the assembly of large cross-planer machines manufactured by the Gomel machine-tool plant named after SM. Kirov. The mastery of this model of vice is the end of the first stage in the development of the plant. The second stage begins in 1961, when the plant took up the issue of improving its products, replacing it with new types that meet the current level.